MODEL 32-CU & 40-CU ENGINE LATHE
|32" x 120"||40" x 120"|
|32" x 160"||40" x 160"|
|32" x 200"||40" x 200"|
|32" x 236"||40" x 236"|
VALUE ACCESSORY PACKAGE
Included in prices, these engine lathe models come equipped with a basic starter accessory package of:
- Taper Turning Attachment
- 3-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Chuck
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Splash Guard & Chip Guard
Other Standard Equipment:Coolant Pump & Tank, Thread Chasing Dial, Work Light, And Chip Tray
The Model 32-CU and 40-CU are heavy duty big swing manual lathes with the versatility and ease of use of a smaller lathe. Both models feature a heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears, a large 6” spindle bore, accurate spindle with SKF spindle bearings, removable gap for machining larger parts, Inch & Metric threading without change of gear, and the convenience of a single lever feed joystick which operates feeds and 4-way rapid traverse. These rugged engine lathes also features heavy duty monoblock bed construction (cross ribbed) with 22” wide bedways and heavy machine weights. In the range of big swing lathes, these are ideal choices to meet the most demanding of your manual metalworking lathe needs.
Key Features On This Manual Lathe
- Heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears.
- 6” spindle bore with D1-15 spindle nose.
- Precision spindle with SKF spindle bearings.
- Removable gap bed.
- Inch & metric threading without change of gear.
- Simple Feed Operation through the Single Lever Feed Joystick.
- 4-way rapid traverse.
- 2-Speed Tailstock with Tag along feature.
- Heavy duty monoblock bed construction (cross ribbed) with 22” wide bedways.
- Heavy machine weights.
|Swing Over Bed||32"||40"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||21"||27 - 3/4"|
|Swing In Gap||38"||45"|
|Spindle Bore||6 - 1/16"||6 - 1/16"|
|Spindle Speed Range||5.6 - 1000 RPM||5.6 - 1000 RPM|
|Width Of Bed||22"||22"|
|Motor Power||20 H.P.||20 H.P.|