MODEL 23-MT ENGINE LATHE
23” x 60”
23” x 80”
23” x 120”
23” x 160”
VALUE ACCESSORY PACKAGE
Included in prices, this model engine lathe comes equipped with a basic starter accessory package of:
- Taper Turning Attachment
- 3-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Chuck
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Splash Guard & Chip Guard
Other Standard Equipment:Coolant Pump & Tank, Thread Chasing Dial, Work Light, and Chip Tray
The Model 23-MT is a heavy duty manual lathe, providing the ideal blend of rigidity and accuracy. It features a heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears, 4” spindle bore, accurate spindle with SKF spindle bearings, removable gap for machining larger parts, Inch & Metric threading without change of gear, and the convenience of a single lever feed joystick which operates feeds and 4-way rapid traverse. This engine lathe also features heavy duty cross ribbed bed construction with 15 – 3/4" wide bedways and heavy machine weights. In the range of 23” swing lathes, this is an ideal choice to meet the most demanding of your manual metalworking lathe needs.
Key Features On This Manual Lathe
- Heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears.
- 4” spindle bore with D1-11 spindle nose.
- Precision spindle with SKF spindle bearings.
- Removable gap bed.
- Inch & metric threading without change of gear.
- Simple Feed Operation through the Single Lever Feed Joystick.
- 4-way rapid traverse.
- 2-Speed Tailstock with Tag along feature.
- Heavy duty cross ribbed bed with 15 – 3/4" wide bedways.
- Heavy machine weights.
|Swing Over Bed||23 - 1/2"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||15 - 3/4"|
|Swing In Gap||32"|
|Spindle Bore||4 - 1/8"|
|Spindle Speed Range||8 - 1400 RPM|
|Width Of Bed||15 - 3/4"|
|Motor Power||15 H.P.|