MODEL 16-M ENGINE LATHE
16" x 40"
16" x 60"
VALUE ACCESSORY PACKAGE
Included in prices, this model engine lathe comes equipped with a basic starter accessory package of:
- 3-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Chuck
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Splash Guard & Chip Guard
Other Standard Equipment:Coolant Pump & Tank, Thread Chasing Dial, Work Light, and Chip Tray
The Model 16-M is a heavy duty and versatile small swing manual lathe, providing an ideal combination of rigidity and accuracy. It features a heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears, 2” spindle bore, accurate spindle with SKF spindle bearings, removable gap for machining larger parts, Inch & Metric threading without change of gear, and the convenience of a single lever feed joystick which operates feeds and 4-way rapid traverse. This engine lathe also features cross ribbed bed construction with 12 – ½” wide bedways and heavy machine weights. In the range of small swing lathes, this is an ideal choice to meet your manual metalworking lathe needs.
Key Features On This Manual Lathe
- Heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears.
- 2” spindle bore with D1-6 spindle nose.
- Precision spindle with SKF spindle bearings.
- Removable gap bed.
- Inch & metric threading without change of gear.
- Simple Feed Operation through the Single Lever Feed Joystick.
- 4-way rapid traverse.
- Tag along feature on tailstock.
- Heavy duty cross ribbed bed with 12 ½” wide bedways.
- Heavy machine weights.
|Swing Over Bed||16"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||9 - 1/4"|
|Swing In Gap||21"|
|Spindle Bore||2 - 1/16"|
|Spindle Speed Range||50 - 2240 RPM|
|Width Of Bed||12 - 1/2"|
|Motor Power||6 H.P.|