MODEL 30-CU ENGINE LATHE
30" x 60"
30" x 80"
30" x 120"
30" x 160"
30" x 200"
VALUE ACCESSORY PACKAGE
Included in prices, this model engine lathe comes equipped with a basic starter accessory package of:
- Taper Turning Attachment
- 3-Jaw Chuck
- 4-Jaw Chuck
- Steady Rest
- Follow Rest
- Splash Guard & Chip Guard
Other Standard Equipment:Coolant Pump & Tank, Thread Chasing Dial, Work Light, And Chip Tray
The Model 30-CU is among the heaviest manual lathes produced in this size range, and it provides the ideal blend of heavy duty construction, rigidity, and accuracy. It features a heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears, 4” spindle bore, accurate spindle with SKF spindle bearings, removable gap for machining larger parts, Inch & Metric threading without change of gear, and the convenience of a single lever feed joystick which operates feeds and 4-way rapid traverse. This rugged engine lathe also features heavy duty monoblock bed construction (cross ribbed) with 19” wide bedways and heavy machine weights. In the range of 30” swing lathes, this is an ideal choice to meet the most demanding of your manual metalworking lathe needs.
Key Features On This Manual Lathe
- Heavy duty clutched headstock with hardened and ground gears.
- 4” spindle bore with D1-11 spindle nose.
- Precision spindle with SKF spindle bearings.
- Removable gap bed.
- Inch & metric threading without change of gear.
- Simple Feed Operation through the Single Lever Feed Joystick.
- 4-way rapid traverse.
- 2-Speed Tailstock with Tag along feature.
- Heavy duty monoblock bed construction (cross ribbed) with 19” wide bedways.
- Heavy machine weights.
|Swing Over Bed||30"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||20 - 1/4"|
|Swing In Gap||38 - 3/4"|
|Spindle Bore||4 - 1/8"|
|Spindle Speed Range||9 - 1600 RPM|
|Width Of Bed||19"|
|Motor Power||17.5 H.P.|